Dyson V15 is guaranteed except low reach adaptor | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson V15 is guaranteed except low reach adaptor

• 19 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello, 

It's Melek. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I bought Dyson V15 Detect Absolute in  04.11.2022 from dyson.com.tr
Yet, I have been using the device for 5 months. Today, when I was vacuuming the floor, "low reach adaptor" started not to working. It can't stay stable. I heard a kind of breaking sound,also. When I was buying my cleaner, I was informed that  Dyson V15 Detect Absolute is guaranteed for two years. That's why, I called Dyson Customer Services in Turkey. They listened to me and told me that  "low reach adaptor" wasn't covered by the guarantee. I admit that I was a kind of shocked because when I was buying that vacuum cleaner, I examined the website deeply and there is no information about that    "low reach adaptor" wasn't covered by the guarantee. Then, I examined the website again today, I can't find such kind of information again. I looked at my receipt and read the emails I got from Dyson again. Finally, I can't see anything about this situation.  Despite all the lack of information, Dyson Turkey offered me to help with the price. I declined it, because my device is still guaranteed and it will be guaranteed until 04.11.2024. 

Also, Dyson Turkey collaborates with influencers and they do advertising works in Instagram. I saw many videos about Dyson's product renewal. When the problem is about highly-followed influencers, it is okey to send a new device or piece, but when it comes to a normal customer they say you should pay the price and buy it. 

I submitted my complaint to the Ministry of Commerce of Turkiye and Consumer Rights Committee. So, I am afraid my Dyson experience isn’t good.

I wonder is there someone like me, having such troubles? 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.