dyson v15s detect submarine dirt sensor | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

dyson v15s detect submarine dirt sensor

• 17 July 2024
  • 2 replies

hello 

i have a problem with my v15s detect submarine cleaner . when using the machine the detecting dirt function doesnt work.

thanks in advance

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @rzepa11ds,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

Just to check, are you referring to the particle counter bars shown on the LCD display?

Additionally, are you able to confirm which cleaner head or accessory you’re using when you notice this issue? Please note, the particle counter will not work when the Submarine wet roller cleaner head is attached and the machine is in Wet cleaning mode.

Many thanks!

Hi @rzepa11ds,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

Just to check, are you referring to the particle counter bars shown on the LCD display?

Additionally, are you able to confirm which cleaner head or accessory you’re using when you notice this issue? Please note, the particle counter will not work when the Submarine wet roller cleaner head is attached.

Many thanks!

Yes, particle counter bars shown on the lcd display doesnt move at all. No values being shown while using the machine. Most of the time I use fluffy optic head with it, but the sensor doesnt work with any of the heads delivered. 

Last friday I have sent my dyson for warranty service. Today came the answer that it cannot be repaired and I will recieve a new one for free.