Exchange the hoover | Dyson Community
Question

Exchange the hoover

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

In December 2023, my vacuum cleaner broke down. I sent it in for repair, but unfortunately, the error persisted, and the fault wasn't fixed. Dyson acknowledged the issue and agreed to exchange my vacuum for a new machine.

I dispatched my faulty vacuum using the label and courier service provided by Dyson. At present, I find myself without either the new or the old vacuum, as Dyson is in the process of sending me a replacement and has requested the return of the defective unit.

Despite reaching out numerous times, I have not seen any action from the Dyson team. My patience is wearing thin. Could you please assist in resolving this matter?

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Magdalenamaegi ,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for let us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in completing the dispatch of your replacement machine.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to continue your conversation with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!