Extremely poor customer service - Feedback | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have had the most terrible experience with Dyson - both the customer service and the machine itself. After two years of use (and of course after the warranty was valid), the button started failing, so I couldn’t really vacuum anymore. After calling several times and trying the WhatsApp customer service, they told me the problem was with the battery and I needed to buy a new one. However, it was out of stock. Nine months (!) later I was able to buy one (not because I got a notification from the website that it was available, I actually had to go in and check from time to time). First, I didn’t get any delivery information, and just got an email from UPS saying they tried to deliver but were unsuccessful and therefore they returned the product. So I had to make a new purchase, which this time arrived, but guess what?! The problem wasn’t the battery. I went into the website to fill out the return form and it’s been 4 days and I didn’t get my return tag, I haven’t received the refund for for the first battery I bought (it’s been over 14 business days), AND I haven’t been able to use my Dyson for almost a year. THIS IS ABSURD!!! How can such an expensive machine have such poor customer service??!

Hi there @Maiara  this is certainly not the experience we want to you to have. I am sorry to hear you have had these issues. I would like to offer some assistance here with this matter. I see you stated you already reached out to our customer service team. Could you please send me a DM here with your return/ order number and email address so I can take a look into this matter. 

Hi @Teanna.Cannon 

I still haven’t received the reimbursement for my first Dyson purchase. It’s been 19 business days now.