Faulty part always out of stock | Dyson Community

Faulty part always out of stock

• 1 March 2024
  • 0 replies

I have a Dyson V12 slim which I purchased in February 2023 after a couple of months I noticed the Low Reach Adapter seemed very sloppy with lots of lateral movement.  On closer inspection I noticed it had a hairline crack so I contacted Dyson Support but the part was out of stock. Fast forward to March 2024 and I have made numerous calls to Dyson to help and have been constantly lied to and fobbed off.  The support experience used to be great but as My Dyson wishes to save a few quid it's all gone down hill fast.  I have been promised call backs and emails and escalation to a manager whom always seems to be in a meeting when you ask for a chat but I’ve received no response, just empty promises. I have a bad back so this product was purchased to make things easier for me but I am still I'm waiting for the part for a vacuum I cannot use for its intended purpose.  

If Dyson cannot support their products with spares then I think this is the last Dyson I am purchasing.  Very disappointing when they used to make awesome products. 

Thank you Mr James Dyson from a very unhappy customer. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!