Having problems getting a vacuum head under warranty - Stock issues | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Having problems getting a vacuum head under warranty - Stock issues

• 12 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a Dyson V15 which is really excellent.  However the wheel has broken off one of the heads. I have claimed under warranty and twice the part has been ordered and twice cancelled due to non availability of the part.  How can I get this part before my warranty expires?

Is it Dyson cancelling it or are you order it offline? If it’s Dyson, they’ll have a record of the order, showing before your warranty is set to expire. You'll have to chase it still. The stick vacs have a 2-year cover. If they can’t replace a part, they might swap it. Have you asked for that option?

Hi.  Yes, it’s Dyson cancelling it.  They offer to get the part, order it and then cancel.  I haven’t asked for a replacement, so I’ll try that.   Thank you.

Hello @Martino2579 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part.

Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. It's best to sign up on our website to be notified when stock is available.

Please call the local Dyson helpline and speak to one of our experts. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section on our Guides and manuals link.