Help choose Dyson vacuum V12 Slim? | Dyson Community
Solved

Help choose Dyson vacuum V12 Slim?

• 10 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello!!! I am new here, so I ask you pleasant to help me to choose a Dyson vacuum V12. Do you know what is the difference from SV30 and SV46 Dyson Vacuum? I didn`t find any information about this anywhere. And can you please give me a link where I can check de Vacuum by serial number? Thank you a lot!

icon

Best answer by Bob 11 October 2023, 08:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

That isn’t a model number I recognise. I get the impression the sv ID changes depending on the country of origin and the accessories that are provided. The core technology in the series is usually the same. For example the v12 with have the same suction power, battery time and filtration level, the only difference will be the power heads and the tools in the box. 

The user guide might hold the answer you’re looking for. Download it from their support website. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @c.korneliu

Bob is 100% correct.

The core technology will usually remain the same between models within the vacuum series, the later SV numbers indicates a difference in model, including tools/accessories. 

If you’re still stuck, I’d recommend using our Help me Choose - Dyson Cordless Vacuum | Dyson Community journey to ensure you choose the right product for your needs. 

Stuart