How can I find accessories which are compatible with my Dyson cordless stick vacuum cleaner? | Dyson Community
Question

How can I find accessories which are compatible with my Dyson cordless stick vacuum cleaner?

• 7 January 2024
  • 15 replies

Badge +2

Which Dyson models is the soft dusting brush and flexible hose compatible with? Ideally we want to use with a cordless stick vacuum  https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/912697-01

(Moderation edit - title updated)

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pato_londres,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If you’re based in the UK, you can find tools compatible with Dyson cordless stick vacuums here - including the flexible Extension hose, and the Soft dusting brush. 

Do you happen to know which model of Dyson cordless vacuum you own, so we can provide a direct link? You’re welcome to share a picture of it if you’re not sure!

Hope this helps! 

Badge +2

Hi Jack, I been trying to buy these products for ages, but the Dyson support are totally useless. Clueless really, they seem to be looking at the same website on which I found the products but I seem unable to buy them because Dyson support don’t know they sell them. If you have any direct links with product codes this would be very useful. Currently we have an Omni-glide but will buy a bigger model if necessary. 

Best regards,

Hilary

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for your reply! The Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum is one of our lightest and most compact machines. The tool connection design is correspondingly smaller in diameter than our larger cordless vacuums, so we don’t have an Extension hose or Soft dusting brush which is compatible with this model.

You can find all accessories which are compatible with the Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum here under the Attachments tab.

If you were interested in ordering a larger Dyson cordless vacuum, the Dyson Gen5detect™, Dyson V15 Detect™  and Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuums are all compatible with our ranges of additional accessories.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Thank you. I’m happy to buy a larger model if I can also buy the dusting brush and hose. How do I do this? They do not appear as options next to any of the machines you mention. I’ve been trying to buy this for days, wasted hours on the phone. No one at Dyson (except you) seems able to help me. I’m looking at the UK site. Please advise.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pato_londres,

When you order your new machine, you would just need to add the additional accessories to the basket as well before you go through the checkout stages. Or if you prefer, you could order the machine itself and then order the Extension hose and Soft dusting brush in a separate transaction later. 

You can find the cordless accessory range here.

Badge +2

Sorry but there are no options to add the soft dusting brush and hose, only other things. I don’t know why they don’t show up at all. I can find the products separately but not to purchase. If I could I would buy them and a new machine. Please help.

Badge +2

Please can somebody help me to add the soft dusting brush and hose to my order when I purchase a new Dyson stick vacuum. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pato_londres,

To make sure I’m sending you links to the compatible tools, please can you confirm which new Dyson vacuum you were planning to order? 

Many thanks.

Badge +2

V12,I suppose. Although I don’t like the yellow/gold colour 

Badge +2

Must be slim too as the others are too heavy for my wife

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pato_londres,

Thanks for confirming. Below are the links for the variants of these tools which are compatible with the Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum:

Extension hose: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/971432-01

Soft dusting brush: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/spare-details.971428-01 

At the time of writing, both accessories appear to be out of stock, so you won’t be able to order them right now. Please use the Keep me updated option, and we’ll send you an email alert once they’re available.

Badge +2

Hi Jack,

I ordered and have just received the car cleaning kit because the website said that the kit was compatible with the Omni-Glide. However the parts do not fit. Am I missing an adaptor or something?

Best regards,

Hilary

Badge +2

Badge +2

I have a Dyson exchange collection pending - order number 1505439311. If I cannot use this kit can I return this to Dyson at the same time?

Badge +2

Hi Jack, please back to me.

Best regards,

Hilary