How can I get help receiving a refund for a returned machine? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

I really need help please! I ordered a refurbished Dyson V8 on the 4th October on a special promotion.  I was excited to receive it as I could not afford a new one.  I received the Dyson on the 6th October but the brush was not turning and I had to return it in exchange for another Dyson V8.  This machine was faulty too and I returned this one on the 14th October and it was delivered back to Dyson on the 18th October.

Now Dyson’s terrible customer service is saying that they need proof of both returns before refunding me my money.  I have proof of the second return but the first one was for an exchange.  Their system does not reflect this!

I don’t know what to do as all I get from their customer service (they should not call themselves customer service but customer hinderance department) is that they will escalate this issue to their team!

I need my money back but there is no complaints department to contact!

Please help!

>Moderation edit - title updated]

Hi @Lily123,

I'm glad our UK Contact Centre team have now been able to resolve this for you and process your refund.

I can only apologise again that our service let you down on this occasion - it's always our aim to make any interaction as quick and convenient as possible.

I'll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant teams for you, but you're welcome here at the Dyson Community if you need further advice or support at any point.