How long does it take to get a replacement from Dyson ??? | Dyson Community
Question

How long does it take to get a replacement from Dyson ???

• 3 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

At the beginning of December 2023 we had a problem with Dyson V15 Absolute Detect.

I could not figure out how to contact to Dyson Service, most of the time bots are giving general answers which are definitely not helpful.

Then somehow I was able to report the issue with automated answers and system reported that i would become a replacement. 

After waiting one month, I had called service center. The person told me that replacement item was not available. And he suggested to ship device to service center and they would handle the issue.

I have shipped it and then after arrival of package, service center informed me with an email which is informing about item repair was not possible.

After one week I have called again and asked why I was waiting for, service person escalated this case and we are still waiting a solution from Dyson.

For almost two months there is neither a solution offered, nor people contacted to me to offer something.

During that time I had to push them to give ans update about the situation.

Dyson means disappointment for us. Products can be good but Service is terrible, and next vacuum cleaner will not be a dyson definitely.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Many customers are suffering poor customer service with returns.  Check out all their complaints with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/wholesale-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-inc-0654-33004452/complaints?.  It appears that the only way to *maybe* get a refund is to file a BBB complaint.

Thank you for your answer Andi.

We are living in Germany, how can I complain officially in Germany, any idea ?

Userlevel 1

I don’t know about that, I’m sorry!  Best of luck.