Is Dyson refurbished a sham? | Dyson Community
Question

Is Dyson refurbished a sham?

• 20 June 2024
  • 0 replies

I ordered a refurbished Dyson v15 detect in April 2024. It had some issues with the screen and had it returned for an exchange. The return order was sent with a different shipping label and I called and confirmed it reached the warehouse on the day it said it was delivered. They confirmed it, assured me that the exchange product will be shipped 7-14 business days. 

I called after 9 days, and they gave me a date, June 12. No other details, just a date. Nothing happened after 14 business days later. I called again, and they said they cannot confirm the return so they cannot initiate exchange. They're escalating to another team and that they'll reach out to me in 24-48 hours. Day after 48 hrs called them, they said this usually takes 72 hrs and i should wait a couple of hours, or next day.

Two days later, they said they can't help me because the case is already escalated. It's been more than 4 days since it was escalated. Also confirmed on one of these calls that i cannot return it since it's refurbished.

So 450+ dollars and no warranty later, I don't have a vacuum, broken or not.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!