Is the V15 compatible with the Dyson v11 freestanding charging pole? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is the V15 compatible with the Dyson v11 freestanding charging pole?

• 23 August 2023
  • 2 replies

I currently own a Dyson V11 and use a freestanding pole for charging, instead of the wall-mounted option. I'm considering upgrading to the Dyson V15. Does anyone know if the V15 is compatible with the V11's freestanding charging pole? I'd like to continue using the same charger if possible. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 August 2023, 18:13

View original

2 replies

It would make sense. The V11 & V15 dock film on YouTube are the same. 

Maybe someone else can confirm. This is only their wall dock and not the freestanding pole version. 

@Lauracat The “Floor Dok” for SOME Dyson V11 models is the same as for the Dyson V15 line.
Here’s how you can tell if it will be compatible:
If your Dyson V11 has a “click-in” style battery (NOT the “screw-in” battery) then it DOES use the same “Floor Dok” as the Dyson V15.

You can identify the “click-in” models because the model number on the battery will start with either “ SV15/SV17/SV28 “.

If your model stars with “SV14” your Floor Dok will NOT be compatible with the V15 line.

You can view the Floor Dok that works with both V11 “click-in” models and V15 models at this link: https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/970778-01