Main body for animal V8 - Part number check. | Dyson Community
Solved

Main body for animal V8 - Part number check.

• 9 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi. I have a V8 animal and I need to order a new body as the handle has cracked on ours. I think the part number is: Part no. 967812-01. The serial number of our vacuum is RA6-UK-HEA3574A. Please can you let me know if this is the correct part? Thanks, Andrew.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 10 October 2023, 08:54

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

You might be waiting a day or so for a mod to reply. Your best bet is to visit their website and use the spare part checker. If you’re still unsure, send a WhatsApp. Those go directly to a Dyson employee.

Thanks for that. I checked my serial number on the parts checker and it said only use with serial numbers beginning xxx (can’t remember), mine didn’t match that, but then underneath it said also compatible with, a list including animal v8. They is why I’m not sure. 

The Whatsapp is having ‘system disruption’ !

Thanks, Andrew.

Just for anyone else looking, the above part number is correct.

Thanks for that. I checked my serial number on the parts checker and it said only use with serial numbers beginning xxx (can’t remember), mine didn’t match that, but then underneath it said also compatible with, a list including animal v8. They is why I’m not sure. 

The Whatsapp is having ‘system disruption’ !

Thanks, Andrew.

I assume they have an ongoing issue with v8s and the online serial checker. You’re the 5th person I’ve seen with the same experience. @Stuart one for you to investigate.