Missing Out of Box item - V10 spare filter | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I just bought a new v10 absolute today, to replace our v7 which broke down a couple of days ago.

one thing that appealed in the advert/ online listing about the v10 was that it included an additional filter to allow continuous use while being cleaned.  I have opened the box and been through everything but cannot find a spare filter (assuming I’m looking for a round purple piece like that fitted at the head of the motor). Am I wrong that there should be one or am I looking for the wrong thing?

@sarahhelmewood  Please contact local support with a link to the product listing page for the specific model you ordered - if you’re missing something that was supposed to be included in the box, that is.

To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support  link, navigate to the ‘Support' section of the page and scroll down to the ‘Contact us’ section, selecting ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.  

Tip: With the V10 - make sure when you do wash the filter - when you put it back in the machine - the filter must be 100 PERCENT DRY, not moist at all - this machine is VERY sensitive to moisture and will not operate if it detects any internal moisture (as a mechanism to protect its cyclone).

Adam.

I doubt they would have packaged a promotion or extra accessory part in the box as standard. It was probably send via standard post.

@Stuart mentions this in the post How to: Check on the progress of a delivery.

Some offers and promotions may have different delivery timescales, which will be outlined in the terms and conditions for each promotion. This will also be confirmed in the confirmation email received at dispatch.