My Dyson V10 is pulsing and has a blockage light despite fully cleaning and replacing filter | Dyson Community
Solved

My Dyson V10 is pulsing and has a blockage light despite fully cleaning and replacing filter

• 19 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I’ve fully cleaned my vacuum, removed all dust that may be causing a blockage and even replaced the filter but I’m still getting a blockage light warning and the pulsing. I can’t figure out what could be the issue and haven’t found any other topics on here that mention the exact same thing?!

icon

Best answer by Jack 20 March 2024, 15:52

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @rp37,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to run you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum fully charged and easily to hand. If a replacement part or a repair is needed, they’ll be able to confirm if this is covered under your Dyson warranty.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!