No Spare Parts since months | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I am waiting for multiple months now for a spare cyclone for my V11 when pressing the button the vacuum is not starting and the lcd screen is flashing but not showing anything. Having a non functional vacuum for months is not good. The reply is always that there a problems with deliveries or global shortages etc. but the replacement parts are available in different countries. Maybe they should be shipped to a different country when needed there. 
There also isn’t any other way of compensating like replacement devices or something else like vouchers. 

Currently im not satisfied at all with Dyson.

Hi @florian-br,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty ordering a replacement Main body and cyclone pack for your Dyson V11™️ vacuum. We support our machines with spare parts and servicing for their warranty period and beyond. Despite global supply constraints, please be assured we’re doing everything we can to add new stock of spare parts and accessories as soon as we’re able to.

In the meantime, all we can suggest is ensuring you’re registered via our Notify me function so we can alert you via email when more stock is added.

I’m sorry I can’t offer you a more conclusive answer here!