Order Request - No follow up email or support! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Order Request - No follow up email or support!

• 4 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I submitted a request and went through the steps to get a new battery for my v8 animal and even received an email saying that “. Please allow up to 2 hours for an email confirmation. A separate tracking email will follow after this one.” That was send on March 11th. It is now over 3 weeks later and I still haven’t received anything more from Dyson. No tracking. No follow up email. Nothing. Do I need to try to do this again or what? I can’t say as I am impressed with this type of customer service at all.

(Edited by moderator - Tags added/Title Updated) 

Hi @lyonhome,

I am so sorry to hear that you have received any further correspondence around the battery request. 

As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, we won’t be able to order a replacement part for you. I’d therefore encourage you to reach out to our customer service team. 

If you wanted to continue this conversation through our WhatsApp channel, then one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Has it been caught up in your SPAM filter or marked as JUNK by your email provider?

Dyson most likely use a standard automation for emails, triggering a certain emails depending on the stage of the order. Confirmation, failure, action needed, dispatch, delay etc.. giving them a call or speaking to them over instant messenger is probable the only way you’ll resolve an issue here.