Out of Stock Diffuser and Online Ordering Issues | Dyson Community

Out of Stock Diffuser and Online Ordering Issues

• 15 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Like many others, I’ve been waiting months for the airwrap diffuser to come in stock. 6 months ago, I got the email that they were in stock so I went to purchase but I was not able to check out due to the webpage having an error. It was requiring me to select a shipping method when there was no shipping methods listed. I tried it again the next day but they were sold.

This happened again last week, I was not able to check out before it was sold out again. I was emailed asking for feedback so i replied with my frustrations about their webpage issues and received no response.

Luckily the next day another email came that it was back in stock again, but same issue- still can’t check out! I started a chat with customer service and, it took almost a hour, she went through and placed the order for me after checking that it was in stock. Great! finally got this ordered after several months.

One week later, I got an email that the part is out of stock and my order was canceled.

This is obviously infuriating. I’ve decided now it would be easier and less frustrating just to sell it all and purchase a whole different system. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.