Parts not in stock for Dyson Outsize - I need a new bin | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Parts not in stock for Dyson Outsize - I need a new bin

• 16 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a Dyson Outsize- barely had it a year and a piece within the bin broke.  I called to get it replaced and have a case created- but they have no ETA on when they will get the part.  I haven’t been able to use my vacuum in 2 months.  I keep checking still not in stock.  It’s ridiculous that I have a pretty new vaccine and no way to use it and the agent didn’t care when I tried to push the issue.  I can’t find an after market bin.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Not sure I will get another dyson if you can’t even repair items under warranty.  At this rate it will be out of warranty before parts are in stock.  Very frustrated.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Category Updated)

Hi @dt0003,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Dyson.

While we encourage our owners to completed the ‘Notify Me’ option to receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock, sometimes that stock is very limited and not everyone has the opportunity to place an order. It can also take some time for new stock to came available again. 

I wanted to double check our internal stock, as this is something that sometimes sits apart from online availability. I can confirm that in the UK, part 970423-01 is in stock. However, if you are not in the UK, we would recommend reaching out to your local team. They will be able to assist with the an alternative solution by getting you through to one of our engineers. 

To contact a member of our team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Appreciate the reply.  I have a case submitted with DYSON and am supposed to be notified when one is in stock.  Just doesn’t help my useless vacuum that I have had for 2 months.  I even asked for alternative solutions and the guy didn’t care that I spoke to.