Post filter seems constantly out of stock - Dyson UK | Dyson Community
Solved

Post filter seems constantly out of stock - Dyson UK

• 26 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Several months ago, Dyson promised to send me a new post filter under warranty. Nothing came. I called support. They put in another order . Nothing came. The part 968279-01 was listed out of stock - fine: I put in a notify me request. I got notified. I called. They put in the order again. Nothing. Now it has been constantly listed out of stock again for weeks. What in the world is going on? I’m happy simply to buy it—forget about warranty cover if that seems impossible. But no. Not even that is possible. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 February 2023, 15:57

View original

5 replies

Hello @daschles 

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us here. 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part.

Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. It's best to sign up on our website to be notified when stock is available.

At times when stock is not available, we are always happy to check into other options to resolve an issue as well. If you haven’t already done so, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

Thanks - but as I tried to show in my first note, I DID sign up to be notified, got notified, and was still unable to order. So I have orders under warranty that are unfulfilled, and you won’t eve take my money when you say it is available. It’s pretty unbelievable.

@daschles - Give them a call or speak to them on Chat/WhatsApp. Their online site has different stock then their retail / service space. In my experience, it isn’t usually out in both locations.

@daschles- Let's see if we can get you some further assistance around the stock availability on the required filter. 

Please advise on where you are located and the model of your machine.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks Jodey. I “think” I have the WhatsApp team in the case based on your earlier suggestion. I have my fingers crossed.