Product and Service disaster | Dyson Community
Solved

Product and Service disaster

• 16 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I live in Cyprus and bought a Dyson V8 in the summer of 2022. One week after my purchase, it broke. I took it to my local provider and they fixed it within two weeks under the warranty. However, a year and a half later, it broke again. This time, the battery lasted only 30 seconds on high mode. The service technicians tried to convince me that it was normal, but it clearly wasn't. They agreed to "research" the issue, and later confirmed that there were indeed issues with the battery that needed replacement. That was one and a half months ago. I attached a photo as proof. Since then, I have received no calls from them. Yesterday, I called, and they promised to return my call but didn't. Today, I called again only to hear that they still don’t have the battery. It’s been a month and a half. Now, my only option is to share this story here and hope that Dyson will take notice. 

Wil you Dyson? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 16 April 2024, 15:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ProductThatFrustratesMe,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with the Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual parts queries. You can find the contact details for the Dyson Cyprus team here.

If the battery pack you’re waiting for is currently out of stock, we can only apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please be assured we’re doing everything we can to ensure more stock is made available as soon as we’re able to.