Return | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Return

• 25 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I had a problem with my V12 and contacted customer service. I was told that a replacement V12 would be delivered and to pack my faulty product securely. As I didn't have the original packaging I needed to source suitable packaging and tape, which I did but in doing so had to delay the courier delivering as my return wasn't wrapped . I rearranged the courier. When he arrived he said that my faulty product had to be open as he had to check all the components were there and that he had his own packaging! He went onto say that this happens on a regular basis. I think Dyson need to address this.  I wasted a lot of time and money. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Densal,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’m sorry your experience returning your Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum didn’t go as smoothly as it should have done. I appreciate how frustrating this must have been, and I can only apologise that we’ve let you down on this occasion.

Just to confirm, have you now been able to successfully hand your original machine over to the courier?

I’ll be happy to make sure your feedback is passed along to the right people for you.

Yes, I exchanged my V12 with the courier,  it was just bad instructions from Dyson. This should be sorted out to prevent it happening again.