Return Nightmare | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Return Nightmare

• 12 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchased two spare parts for my vacuum cleaner more than 2 months ago, on the 26th of September: A main body and a battery. My Dyson had stopped working and following a long telephone conversation with the Call Centre, I was misled by the customer support and ended up purchasing the wrong items. Later on, I found out on my own that the faulty part was neither the main body nor the battery. It was the charger. So I ordered a charger and returned the other two items. Return reference: 1030416660 andReturn reference: 1030416728. (These purchases were made with two different Bank cards. One was made on the phone with the Dyson expert and the other, online.) I never received my money back. I made several calls to customer services, I’ve tried online chat, each time I was told that they did understand the problem and they were going to solve it as soon as they could. They even escalated the case. Case ID: 35417231. The last conversation I had was more than a week ago. Haven’t heard from Dyson yet, haven’t received my money. I am starting to believe that Dyson does not process the returns at all. 

Hi @Elif , thanks for your post. We are sorry to hear that you have not received your refund, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone, email, or by chat support for further assistance.