Sent Dyson V15 for warranty replacement and havent heard anything back for a month | Dyson Community
Solved

Sent Dyson V15 for warranty replacement and havent heard anything back for a month

• 15 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello! I sent my Dyson V15 back for a warranty replacement and it was delivered to Dyson on September 19th. I already sent it to the repair center a few weeks prior and it wasn’t fixed when I received it back to me. I have called customer service numerous times and every time they tell me I will get an email with tracking in 2 days. I am at a loss here, I was initially told a new vacuum would be sent out the moment they received it and I can’t seem to get any help from customer support. Can anyone who has received a warranty repair tell me if this is normal? I just want a working vacuum.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 17 October 2023, 11:52

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Caitiesauer 

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far - if I can offer any reassure, it is that this isn’t the expected experience for our owners when dealing with customer service teams or when sending units for repair to our service centers.

As the community team has limited access to customer details, we’d be unable to provide you an update. However, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with our customer service team in market.

To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Stuart

I have called the Dyson helpline multiple times over the last 2 weeks and each time I have been told that I will receive an email with a tracking number in 2 days. The first time I called and was told I would receive tracking in 2 days was the 5th of October, 12 days ago. Since calling support hasn’t been making any progress I am not sure what other steps I can take to get the replacement vacuum back to me.

Have you gotten any updates?  I am going through a similar horrible ordeal.  I was in communication with Dyson Support through email and I haven’t received a response after they acknowledged receiving the delivery of my e0xchange and the whole process is taking months (and counting). 

I don't even know if it’s worth buying another Dyson if this is the exchange/warranty process. 

I have also had a similar issue with my Dyson multi styler airwrap that I returned and am waiting for a replacement. I have used their online chat feature at least 3 times now and have been told that an email will be sent 24-48 hours. 

When I asked if I could file a complaint multiple times, the rep kept evading my question and saying to wait 24-48h hours. The only place I can think to file now is Better Business Bureau.