Shame on Dyson! Not impressed with my Dyson SV15 | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have had several Dysons!  A $1000 vacuum should last!  Yes, mine is out of warranty!  It was my fault for not returning right away.  It never picked up like the advertisements suggest!  It is made with cheap plastic pieces. It is just fine for a quick vacuum but absolutely not for a proper clean, that you would expect with Dyson. 

I have been waiting for several months for a piece to come in,  I assume because it is such a common item to break.  I appreciate that Dyson said they would replace as it is out of warranty, but come on Dyson.  You should replace, you charge a ridiculous amount for this product!  You should expect the quality and service for the amount paid.  Dyson has fooled me more than once, I think this is my 3 vacuum… and will be my last!

Still waiting on parts to fix the cheap plastic design that doesn’t stand up!  

Hi @Canting,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with the Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual parts order or repair requests.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then follow the 'Registration and technical support' prompt to reach one of our Dyson Experts.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!