Supervisor | Dyson Community
Question

Supervisor

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2024 1:17 PM
To: questions@dyson.com
Subject: RE: [ref:!00D1t0p6uk.!5007Q0eaQD2:ref ]
Importance: High

HOW DO I GET SOMEONE’S ATTENTION AT DYSON?

See attached.

*********************************************************************************

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2024 7:31 PM
To: Dyson <questions.us@dyson.com>
Subject: Re: [ ref:!00D1t0p6uk.!5007Q0eaQD2:ref ]

Hello again, Dyson.

This is my 5th outreach on this topic, for a product barely 6 mos old.

At this point I’d like to simply return it. I can’t invest more time chasing down something so simple as a bin replacement. 

Please let me know how I should process the warranty return. Thank you.

Meg

*********************************************************************************

On May 28, 2024, at 1:58 PM, my email wrote:

Dyson,

We are approaching 2 full weeks since I escalated this issue. Dyson commits to 1-2 business days, making this 600% longer than promised.

Can someone please update me asap?

Thank you.

Meg

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2024 9:49 PM
To: Dyson <questions.us@dyson.com>
Subject: Re: [ ref:!00D1t0p6uk.!5007Q0eaQD2:ref ]

Did you read the attachment I created for Dyson? My address information is in the document. I also refer to my address being in the document in my original email.  It is ALSO in my account info that Dyson has on file.

Nevertheless, here it is again:

[My address]

I don’t need a new vacuum. I literally JUST purchased TWO v15’s in the last year. I’ve purchased 7 Dyson vacuums. I’m a loyal customer. Why on earth is Dyson treating me this way? 

Can you please confirm you’re sending me a new bin - via FedEx overnight delivery?

Thank you.

On May 23, 2024, at 2:31 PM, Dyson <questions.us@dyson.com> wrote:

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for contacting Dyson.  

We understand that you have Dyson which is having Bin issues. 

As you have mentioned your machine is having Bin issues. I totally get how you feel, and we would like to help you to get it back to working condition. 

We request you to please provide us the current full shipping address with state city and zip code so that we can assist you further.

Once we receive your response, we will be happy to further assist you. 

As a reminder, we are also more than happy to offer you 20% off a new machine with our Owner Rewards discount. This gives you the opportunity to receive 20% off the retail price of a qualifying new machine, if you ever wish to purchase future machines.  

Thank you so much for choosing Dyson, we value your time and continued business with us. 

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 5/23/2024, 11:15 AM
To: questions.us@dyson.com
Subject: Fwd: v15 Detect Absolute - HELP supporting my warranty!

Hello Dyson,

It has been nearly a week (Fri, May 17th) since I sent the message I’m re-sending below. 

Per Dyson’s own auto-confirmation message (also Fri, May 17th), I was to receive a response long before now:

Please find the case number 38676637 for your reference.

One of our Dyson Experts will review your message shortly and respond. We normally reply to all messages in 1 day but if it's a weekend or a public holiday it may take us a little longer

What is the status of the replacement bin? Can you please respond as soon as possible? Thank you.

Meg

Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 17, 2024 at 10:24:37?PM EDT
To: US Questions <Questions.US@dyson.com>
Subject: v15 Detect Absolute - HELP supporting my warranty!

[Kindly give this email to a service supervisor.]

Hello Dyson,

I own these 2 v15 Detect Absolute stick vacuums, among many other Dyson solutions. I love them.

On April 2nd I chatted with a Dyson rep about the why the vacuumed debris was collecting at the top rim of the bin, not the bottom under the Max Line. After troubleshooting, she said it was because the suction on the gasket had failed and the bin needed to be replaced. She sent me the replacement bin immediately. I had never heard of this and decided to also purchase a replacement bin for my old v10 stick vac as well.

On May 6th I noticed the identical issue starting to happen with my other v15 Detect Absolute. Once again, I chatted with your rep, but she told me I needed a new “cyclone” and “main body” – not a new bin. I described the dialogue I had just 5 weeks earlier and requested a bin replacement. She didn’t understand the issue and said to go to a repair shop, the closest of which is an hour away!

Can you please send me the replacement bin? The issue has already been diagnosed (on April 2nd) and now that machine is working perfectly. I do not need a repair shop to diagnose something that has already been diagnosed.

This has been an absolutely horrific experience. I spent over an hour on the chat with the 2nd rep and now I’ve spent another 2 hours creating the images below and attached.

My contact information is within the attached slide. Thank you.

Regards, 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.