terrible customer service no replacement parts?! | Dyson Community
Question

terrible customer service no replacement parts?!

• 26 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Purchased a Dyson v12 slim detect on December 20th . The fluffy head broke on June 10th and I contacted support. I was informed that while they would replace the fluffy head under warranty, there were no parts in stock and that I would be notified by email when they are in stock. They would not place an order so that when it came in stock they would send the part. Instead I have to check daily to see if the part comes in and hope that I can go through the process quickly enough to get a new fluffy head before they sell out. No parts have come back in stock in 3 weeks now. This is absurd. I will be informing everyone I know what a pain it is to get a simple replacement vacuum head.  I have read various forums of people commenting with the same issue. Apparently these parts are rarely in stock and when they are they go very fast. 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Flux302,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far.

In the event of a breakdown, it would always be our aim to resolve things as quickly as we’re able to.

There’s nothing we can do via the Dyson Community to intervene in a situation where the part you need is out of stock and unavailable. If you’re unhappy with the resolution offered you would need to continue your conversation with the Dyson Customer Care team in your region. They’ll have access to your records on our system and will be able to review your request.

You can find contact information for your local Dyson Customer Care team by visiting Dyson.com and clicking Support.