Terrible service and no complaint options | Dyson Community
Question

Terrible service and no complaint options

Please can you advise me why I was given the following email address to complain

[Moderation edit - email address removed] only to receive an email back stating that this mailbox is not monitored and I will not be receiving a reply to my complaint???

I purchased a Dyson Gen5detect on 1 December 2023 for £849.99 .  I have today had to contact your support line as it is showing an error ‘AIRWAY OBSTRUCTED’  on my machine.  I have been told by your Dyson support team that I need to return this machine so it can be repaired, the pick up will not be until Friday 31st May 2024 and I will then be without a vacuum for a few weeks.  I think this service is terrible! I spent a fortune on this new Dyson for it to break down after 6 months – having previously been a Shark customer and moving across to Dyson to try this new machine I now realise I should have stayed with Shark. 

Please can you advise how I get a full refund for a machine that is clearly not fit for purpose?

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.