Thoughts on the pet grooming kit/tool? | Dyson Community
SPOTLIGHTED POST

Thoughts on the pet grooming kit/tool?

• 28 February 2023
  • 5 replies
Thoughts on the pet grooming kit/tool?
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I heard the Dyson pet grooming kit is a game change. 

Before rushing out to buy it, I would love to hear from pet owners that have the attachment?

For context, we have a long haired lurcher cross. 

Thanks in advance.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @JimmyEatsWorld

Thanks for sharing this with the community! It’s a great question! 

I can’t think of a better place for this to be, then in our ‘Featured’ section of the homepage! Combined with our ‘Spotlighted Post’ tag, it should help it to stand out even more to our other owners and help you get that all important answer 😀

While you wait, why don’t you check out our YouTube film covering ‘How to use the Pet grooming kit on your Dyson cordless vacuum’ - There are some great tips on getting started once you have purchased the Grooming Kit. The big old floof is an added bonus 😅!

Stuart

Heyyyaaa! 

We love ours!! 100% does what you see in the YouTube clip! Super easy and quick! Must have if you have a dogo 😍!! 

We do wish we saved the packaging! It’s a little bulky to store and does take up a little more drawer space than we’d like 🤣!

x

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

It does the job. I’ve certainly noticed less loose hair when tidying up, something which frustrated me to no end. I’d go as far to say that there has been less blockages since regularly using it! 

The shop page answers a few questions. How often one should clean and if it’s right for your pet. Checking there could help 👍

Hey @JimmyEatsWorld

Not sure where you are in the world, but here is the UK site - Pet grooming kit | Dyson

It sounds like it would work for your dog. Here’s a snippet of their punchy one liners 🤗

Jay.

Thanks everyone - I’ve gone ahead and ordered it 😃!