Up-Top Adaptor | Dyson Community
Question

Up-Top Adaptor

Dear Dyson Community

I am using Dyson V12 and I am just loving it. However recent episodes with Dyson Turkey office about spare parts with invisible defects have been extremely disappointing.

In a nutshell, my brand new Dyson Up Top Adapter broke within the first few MINUTES of use, without me even getting the chance to use it properly once. And this happened to me TWICE – both with the original purchase AND with the replacement, in exactly the same way. Obviously, there's a manufacturing defect with the product Dyson Turkey sold me.
However, Dyson Turkey refuses to understand or address this problem. They are not even making the attempt. So, I paid for a product, but I didn't receive what I paid for due to its flaws. I'm at a loss for what to do in this situation. As much as I value my Dyson, enduring substandard treatment from sellers in Turkey undermines both my satisfaction and care for the brand as a customer and my rights as a consumer.

For those interested, I can also provide a longer version of the events. I hope I can find a way out of this. The spare part itself does not cost that much, but I am really really angry and disappointed with Dyson Turkiye / Turkey. I feel like a fool. Many thanks in advance for your recommendations. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.