V10 battery stock & appalling customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

V10 battery stock & appalling customer service

• 12 July 2024
  • 0 replies

The current situation at Dyson with the lack of V10 batteries available is disgraceful. I currently cannot vacuum my house because the battery I purchased less than a year ago has completely failed so I’ve Had no vacuum for nearly 2 months. I first called Dyson almost 2 months ago to tell them that the new battery I bought less than a year ago has failed and I unable to vacuum my house. I called them Two months ago, asking for a replacement battery I was told it was after stock and I would have to wait however I would be unable to place an order now and would have to phone back in the future to place an order when it is in stock. so naturally not being able to vacuum my house I’ve been ringing them almost every week, not satisfied to wait for the email to come through about stock levels, every time I phone untold I can’t place an order for something that isn’t in stock. 

I tried to make a complaint because it was now getting ridiculous that I could not clean my home for nearly 2 months and the battery was under warranty. I explained It is a ridiculous situation that the manufacturer of these batteries is out of stock, I could understand if Dyson got the batteries from somebody else but they make them themselves and they are out of stock still! Tried a complaint and asked to speak to a manager and the useless and terrible customer service man told me there is no point a manager will just tell me the same thing I would just have to suck it up until they are in stock again with no indication of when that might be? I can repeated myself I wish to speak to a manager, he went away for about 30 seconds and came back and said I’m sorry I manager will just tell you the same thing, I said I wish to complain about you and he said I’m sorry the manager just tell you the same thing, he just kept repeating Miss phrase even when I tried to make a complaint about the actual customer service person. Simply dreadful and I will never ever buy a Dyson again. Their customer service since being moved abroad is useless and ineffective. I also think it’s shameful that accompany that makes the vacuum cleaners themselves have no stock or batteries for customers who urgently need to get their hoover vacume working. Dyson should lend me a vacume As someway of saying sorry for the terrible service. I am in the process of writing to the BBC radio for consumer program with this sorry tail of how downhill this company have gone.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.