V11 pulsing only on Eco and Med modes, Boost fine. Known issue?? | Dyson Community
Solved

V11 pulsing only on Eco and Med modes, Boost fine. Known issue??

• 1 March 2024
  • 1 reply

So my V11 has developed a fault, in Med and Eco modes the machine makes a pulsing noise and the brushes do not spin. Switching to Boost mode, the vacuum runs perfect.

I’ve completely disassembled the machine including stripping down the cyclone and throughly cleaning. its now like brand new, and 100% blockage free.

Looking on these fourms and the rest of the internet this seems to be a known issue with this model. With Dyson recommending you buy a new body for the hoover at about £120.

I’m sorry but I paid £600 for this machine and its lasted a fraction over 4 years.

My mum still has an upright Dyson thats still going strong after over 20 years.

Can Dyson support please get back to me with a better option than “you need to spend more money with us”

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 March 2024, 17:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Anthony.miller1982,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to take you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson V11™ vacuum fully charged and easily to hand. Please be aware that outside of the free 2-year parts and labour guarantee period, replacement parts or servicing would be chargeable - but many issues are easily solved with some simple diagnostic checks.

Please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team. If you’d prefer, you can call our UK Helpline on 0800 298 0298 (available from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-6pm on weekends).

We'll look forward to speaking with you!