V15 Absolute or the V15 detect.....which one should I buy? | Dyson Community

V15 Absolute or the V15 detect.....which one should I buy?

• 26 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Need your advice from anyone who’s experienced these models…..V15 Absolute or the V15 detect.....which one should I buy?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Hello @crpaul 

The base remains the same, the various versions have one main difference, the tools/attachments you receive at purchase. Some version aren’t available in all countries. 

The plus/+ versions have a different filter.

You can also take the quiz on the website to choose the correct one that is suitable for your home. Just click on the link here.

You are more than welcome to view the post below regarding the difference between the variants of the V15.

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @crpaul ,

I would suggest that it would really depend on your usage patterns. If you want to have a versatile machine with many tools, I would suggest you to have V15 Detect, as it has more tools.

If you mostly clean floors only, or wanting to have a more affordable option? Then I would go with the Absolute one.

The base machine is the same. The absolute variant has more attachments. Better value for money if you were to use all of the extras. Detect + has better filtration. 

Both are good options, it’s really a question on the extra and if you’d use them. 

Hello @crpaul 

The base remains the same, the various versions have one main difference, the tools/attachments you receive at purchase. Some version aren’t available in all countries. 

The plus/+ versions have a different filter.

You can also take the quiz on the website to choose the correct one that is suitable for your home. Just click on the link here.

You are more than welcome to view the post below regarding the difference between the variants of the V15.