v15 & Customer services complaint. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have had Dyson product for well over 20 years and up until 30 mins ago never once had an issue with customer services. 

this is my second v15 in less than a year with the same problem. Blocked airways and they are completely free of blockages. 

I called customer services. No replacement, it’s wait for a repair or an exchange. That’s a ridiculous policy when the fault is the same. But the customer service chap was adamant that this was the policy so he transferred me to “Huan” his boss. What a piece of work he is. His opening gambit was repair only. That’s the policy if I talk over him he’ll hang up the call. Wow. Dyson. You seriously need to send your CS managers on a CS course. 
As a customer your product is not fit for purpose. This guy didn’t get it. Listen back to the call. When I asked to speak to his boss so I could explain I cannot be without a working vacuum for the proposed 5-7 days (if I’m lucky) I was told “my boss doesn’t get paid to take calls” 

So, whoever is the Customer Service head of department needs to have a serious word with their staff and the way they speak to customers. When I tried to talk he talked over me. When I asked him not to. He hung up. Is this the way forward now for Dyson???