very poor aftersales and spare parts | Dyson Community

very poor aftersales and spare parts

• 27 February 2024
  • 0 replies

update:

today “main part” available on the website again, directly order placed for the 4th time now, after the order I phoned the service desk to make sure the part will be delivered now. The lady on the phone told me the part was not available and from a very old type of vacuum cleaner (4 years old is already very old)

She told me the part will most likely not be delivered because of a waiting list and proposed again an other part more expensive with the “cyclone and main part” 50€ more expensive, but not available for the moment.

I don't now where this is going to end but when a part is available in the webshop and for the fourth time I have to hear it is not available then something is very wrong in the Dyson organization.

one thing for sure never a Dyson again.

previous posting: very very poor after-sales service, always been satisfied with my v11 vacuum cleaner until a problem recently arose, when turning it on the roller stops spinning after a second. I contacted support several times for this, but without any results. I think the phenomenon is related to the main part with the electronics, so I order the main part (81€) and three days after ordering I receive an email that the order has been canceled. Reordered three times and canceled after three days each time. I contacted Dyson but the friendly lady told me that there was a shortage and the order was therefore always cancelled, apparently this is the procedure if there are only a few in stock. So I just have to wait with my defective device. She wanted to sell me another part, the main part together with the cyclone (€139), but I did not accept this. I think the service is below standard, I have always been a fan of Dyson, but now I will never recommend a Dyson to anyone again. I hope to one day be able to buy the main part, otherwise it will be a different brand of vacuum cleaner.

•  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!