Very poor customer service from Dyson | Dyson Community
Question

Very poor customer service from Dyson

• 3 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I purchased a Dyson V15 February 2024, followed by another purchase for a spare battery and crevice tool.  Total spend more than £900.

I tried to find a tool for my new machine for cleaning stairs, but ordered the wrong item from Dyson.  Unable to see how to return the wrong item to Dyson, I contacted the Dyson helpline and was advised that they would send a label for me to return the item. (They didn’t send a label), I rang again and again until finally a label was emailed to me. I returned the item straight away.

I tracked my return and can see that it was delivered back to Dyson in April.  I hoped that I would receive my credit of £35, but I didn’t.  I called the Dyson helpline again and again.  Each time I am told that my credit will be paid back to me. Almost 3. months later I have still not received my payment for my returned item.  It seems pointless phoning the helpline as nothing is done.  Are Dyson making money from phone calls? Can anyone sort this out please?  I have been a customer of Dyson since Dyson first started and have spent a lot of money with Dyson over the years.  I will certainly not be buying anything else from Dyson, such a shame that Dyson customer services lets the company down so badly!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dissatisfiedcustomer1,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far. I’ve reached out directly to request some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.