Very poor Dyson Support | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have already had 5 attempts with Dyson support to properly fix my Dyson V15 Detect +. Finally I agreed with Dyson support to supply me with a new machine at the 5th attempt and I confirmed by sending them an email. I heard nothing from Dyson so called again and got nothing but platitudes and support person would not understand  that I had earlier agreed in my last contact to an exact replacement machine. I ended up having to accept another “ send machine back for repair”, my 6th attempt. This sending back  has been done previously and a replacement machine  provided AND the replacement it is a different machine which Dyson will not accept my opinion - it is not the same a V15 Detect +. The details on the screen is totally different and it has a strange serial number ie 292046-03-TAA5945. In my last conversation with Dyson it was hopeless they just would not listen to this position partly because I was unable to give them the full serial number - far too small letters for me to read at the time! Does anyone know which country and model serial number relates as it does not contain  the letters “UK”?