Whats going on with my Exchange? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have been having non-stop trouble with my exchange. This process started on September 11 when a part of my cordless vacuum broke. When I contacted Dyson they said the part was out of stock and since the unit was under warranty they offered to exchange it. They said the process would take 15 business days to complete  

We received the shipping label and sent it in the 20th of September and heard nothing back from Dyson for weeks even after we verified that it was received at their warehouse though UPS. We contacted Dyson customer support a week and they told us to wait a week to process the unit.

We contacted Dyson again on October 14th and the rep stated our package has left the warehouse and we would receive a shipping label in the next few days. 

We waited another week and called again on October 21st. This time the rep said the package just arrived to the warehouse and that it would take 15 more days until we receive it. After letting him know that the previous rep said it had already shipped out we were told that we told that Dyson was still within the 15 day limit to ship the unit even though it has been over a month since we shipped the unit back. I let him know that this is an issue and who we could speak to in order to see what can be done and if we could expedite the process. He they asked if we would like to buy a new unit and when I said “no” he asked if “we were still on the line” when I responded “yes” he asked again and when I answered again he hung up the phone. 

I’m having the same trouble with Dyson customer service. Got hung up on today when I was asking for better option than mailing my entire machine in. Your experience with the company was what I am concerned about. Hope you get a resolution soon.