Worst after sales customer care from Dyson | Dyson Community
Solved

Worst after sales customer care from Dyson

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

My Dyson vacuum stopped charging after a year. Dyson refuse to acknowledge how poor this is and how badly it reflects on the company. There is also no complaints department (that says it all!). I managed to get through to a polite person who promises to escalate my complaint and then silence. Ignored. Despite on a number of occasions asking someone senior to call me back.  I have never bought an appliance which only lasts for a year. I am now left with an appliance that doesn’t work and I am being forced to purchase a replacement battery which is super expensive. I feel like u have been scammed. I feel Dyson is an irreputable company with no conscience and absolutely no care for their customers once the money is handed over. I will never by a product from this company again. I never expected this from Dyson but have been burnt and will now take my money elsewhere. 

icon

Best answer by Jack 10 May 2024, 14:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nic04,

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this - I’m sorry to hear your experience so far hasn’t lived up to expectations.

I’ve reached out for some further information, and I’ll look forward to your reply.