Worst Refund experience ever | Dyson Community

Worst Refund experience ever

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Dyson has the WORST return policy in the world.. I am surprised this company can remain in business.  

First I accidently ordered Two $1100 vacuums by mistake, a duplicate order.  I imemdiately contacted customer service, where they said its too late to stop the order.  I was like, I did it 30 seconds ago, they said just return the second one when you get it, its easier.  Unreal, they were willling to pay shipping TWICE on a product that was acidently ordered.

I promptly sent the item back for return, 20 days ater they received it, still no refund!!!

I call customer service, where the person was very friendly, and they say, thanks for your call, we will put in a request to release the funds back to you. WHAT??? I have to call to have you send me my money back.. this is just ridiculous…

Dyson should be ashemed of themselves.. Its almost like they keep our money to boost their sale snumbers and metrics.. unreal…  I will be finding another vacuum provider….

With service like this, they will be out of business in no time...

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @BadTrout , thanks for your post. I am so sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your refund. I am happy to get this sorted for you. Please feel free to reach out via private message with your order number, return tracking number, and serial number of the returned machine.