Exchange Program Awful for warranty-No vacuum still since 08-14-24 -After 3 attempts with different orders | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Returned our animal 2 to be replaced on the warranty exchange program-spoke with customer service a minimum of 7 times when checking my order history.1st order states shipped-2.5 weeks later still no vacuum-called customer service they said they would file a claim against ups on sept 9th and reorder and reship-2nd order states picked apparently not shipped according to my order history as of sept 24.I called again same story they will cancel order and place a new order this was sept 18th still setting in status of placed. This was the 3rd order

All I get on the phone are unfilled promises and how bad the customer service people feel-My entire family owns Dyson products-I got them started based on our first Dyson 8 years ago. It looks like I may have made a mistake

Hi @otisfife,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Since 08-14-24 waiting on exchange.

Thanks to Jack and escalation team

Returned our animal 2 to be replaced on the warranty exchange program-spoke with customer service a minimum of 7 times when checking my order history.1st order states shipped-2.5 weeks later still no vacuum-called customer service they said they would file a claim against ups on sept 9th and reorder and reship-2nd order states picked apparently not shipped according to my order history as of sept 24.I called again same story they will cancel order and place a new order this was sept 18th still setting in status of placed. This was the 3rd order

All I get on the phone are unfilled promises and how bad the customer service people feel-My entire family owns Dyson products-I got them started based on our first Dyson 8 years ago. It looks like I may have made a mistake

Issue has been resolved-Received replacement this AM