I think its not the Dyson but the people working at Customer support who don't care Customers. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I think its not the Dyson but the people working at Customer support who don't care Customers.

• 23 August 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I Ordered the “Ball Animal 3 Complete” Vacuum cleaner online as I could get that $550+ vacuum for only $450 online. My order was supposed to reach me in 9 days and it did not. The package was shipped using UPS. On the date of the delivery, UPS delivered a small box with the same tracking number which was supposedly on the Vacuum cleaner. At first, I thought I made a mistake in ordering and quickly checked my Order again and sure I ordered a vacuum cleaner. When I saw the box which arrived at my home was already torn a little so I opened it fully coz it was so heavy that I was wondering what in the earth was that, turns out the “Wheel hub bearing assembly” for a truck along with a Milwaukee Plyer. I called UPS and Dyson both giving them the details of it. UPS said it would launch an investigation and Dyson said They would send me another Vacuum cleaner with a new tracking number. My first order with the first tracking number was ordered around 2nd of Aug, 2024 and till date both the packages are missing and I have not received any Vacuum cleaner so far. Somewhere on the 3rd week of Aug when i called UPS, they said they did locate the Shipment but i have to go there and collect it myself. But when i said i am out of the state and will be back in a week they said u have to come and collect in now and the last date for collection is 14th Aug. After sometime, during our conversation, UPS said they shall send it to my address and reconfirmed my home address. But eventually that never happened either. So finally when I called Dyson on 21st Aug, the customer support agent said she will see what’s going on with my package. she put me on hold for few of mins and when she came back she said something which I am so surprised that how come can some say something like that. Literally she came back on the phone and said  “I did find out the both the packages are missing, it seems you have trouble with UPS so I suggest you either take your money back and reorder another one but I strongly suggest to take your money back” and I was like but why is that?, My wife who was next to me was wondering and said no we need the vacuum cleaner as we really wanted it and the representative says “please hurry up, and you need to tell me now” and I really lost it, I said “why am I forced like this, I don/t want my money I need your Product.” and she says to someone next to her, “He needs the product” and she she says to me “Ok I am placing another order and you’ll receive a new tracking number within next 7 days and Hopefully, you will receive the package one day”.

I am really surpirsed the way she said it. I said thank you and she hung up.

I am pretty sure its not the Dyson -parent company talking like this. Its the customer representatives who are not at all interested in helping the Customers. I wish Dyson to really dig into it and see whats happening as I am still waiting for my product. The only reason I went for Dyson was because my wife likes Dyson products and their quality. 

Be the first to reply!