CAD/Dimensions of Zone for 3D Printing | Dyson Community

CAD/Dimensions of Zone for 3D Printing

• 22 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello!

I could try and find my calipers and do this all manually.. however, to avoid potentially scuffing my headphones and for more accuracy.. I am inquiring if I can get a drawing/dimensions/3D CAD files, essentially whatever I am allowed to have.

I want to start designing files for 3d printing such as a custom stand, compact case (similar to airpods max), and some mask efficiency designs. Anything helps, thanks!

5 replies

@ztaalman what a great idea. Corner the market ahead of others with bespoke parts. I couldn’t find much, it is only the information stored on their sales page. H/L/W.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@ztaalman what a great idea. Corner the market ahead of others with bespoke parts. I couldn’t find much, it is only the information stored on their sales page. H/L/W.

Thank you! I was planning on designing the file and then uploading it on thingiverse open-source for all to use. I suppose I can also print things to sell for those that don’t have a 3D printer!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

not sure where you are in the world but im in LA and am open to seeing what you come up with.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

not sure where you are in the world but im in LA and am open to seeing what you come up with.

Awesome! I am in Chicago. I believe LA has Microcenter - Hit it up, they have a coupon online to get an Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer for $99. Best $100 you’ll ever spend.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Based in London. Started 3D printing as a hobby last year. I wouldn’t say no to the file 😎! I do doubt that Dyson would freely share this information. You may have to measure it yourself.