CAD/Dimensions of Zone for 3D Printing | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hello!

I could try and find my calipers and do this all manually.. however, to avoid potentially scuffing my headphones and for more accuracy.. I am inquiring if I can get a drawing/dimensions/3D CAD files, essentially whatever I am allowed to have.

I want to start designing files for 3d printing such as a custom stand, compact case (similar to airpods max), and some mask efficiency designs. Anything helps, thanks!

@ztaalman what a great idea. Corner the market ahead of others with bespoke parts. I couldn’t find much, it is only the information stored on their sales page. H/L/W.

@ztaalman what a great idea. Corner the market ahead of others with bespoke parts. I couldn’t find much, it is only the information stored on their sales page. H/L/W.

Thank you! I was planning on designing the file and then uploading it on thingiverse open-source for all to use. I suppose I can also print things to sell for those that don’t have a 3D printer!

not sure where you are in the world but im in LA and am open to seeing what you come up with.

not sure where you are in the world but im in LA and am open to seeing what you come up with.

Awesome! I am in Chicago. I believe LA has Microcenter - Hit it up, they have a coupon online to get an Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer for $99. Best $100 you’ll ever spend.

Based in London. Started 3D printing as a hobby last year. I wouldn’t say no to the file 😎! I do doubt that Dyson would freely share this information. You may have to measure it yourself.