Come Dyson be fair to loyal customer | Dyson Community
Solved

Come Dyson be fair to loyal customer

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Dyson

Can you please help me in understanding why the first purchase of Dyson headphone were £899 now you offering 2 headphones for 899

HELP me understand

Loyal Customer

icon

Best answer by Jack 18 January 2024, 12:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @kevo,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We’re constantly assessing SSPs in line with factors like local currencies, taxes, shipping and other variations in costs of production. For the UK, the SSP of the Dyson Zone™ headphones is currently £549.99, and £579.99 for the Dyson Zone™ Absolute+ headphones.

At the time of writing, we’re running a gifting offer on Dyson.co.uk where you can buy two pairs of the Dyson Zone™ Absolute + headphones for £899.99.

Price is at the discretion of the retailer, and may vary per market.

Hi DCM

Why in the future should i buy from dyson ever again when you go to launch party for Headphones and pay 899 then less than a year later now two for the same price i paid at launch ??

totally never buy again if this is how you treat customer with personal invite to launch party

DISGRUNTABLE CUSTOMER

Hi DCM

Why in the future should i buy from dyson ever again when you go to launch party for Headphones and pay 899 then less than a year later now two for the same price i paid at launch ??

totally never buy again if this is how you treat customer with personal invite to launch party

DISGRUNTABLE CUSTOMER

totally missed out on the buy 1 get 1 offer