Dyson OnTrac™ - Headphones, remastered | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Introducing Dyson OnTrac™️ - Headphones, remastered.

We’re proud to introduce the Dyson OnTrac™️ headphones. With advanced Active Noise Cancellation and enhanced sound range. Engineered for all-day comfort.

Choose from four colourways, CNC Copper, CNC Aluminium, CNC Black Nickel and Ceramic Cinnabar.

Customise with additional ear cushions and outer caps to create your own signature combination.

Learn more

ill be the first to grab these! looking forward to them!!

This look really cool. However, I am a little sad these are not earbuds. I do hope earbuds are in the works soon

Hi @Kims15,

Thanks so much for your feedback on the Dyson OnTrac™️ headphones!

At Dyson, there’s always something exciting around the corner - we can’t reveal anything our engineers may or may not be working on, but keep an eye on the Dyson Community forum for our latest news, launches and updates! 

got mine in yesterday and i have been using them non stop. i played some music in them to “burn in” the speakers and get them ready. ive been satisfied with the performance and the fit/finish is what i expected. they are in lie with the zones in terms of fit/looks/ANC/comfort. they are lighter which should please those on the fence. plus the ability to customize the colors to your style is a bonus for the younger crowd. happy to see dyson moving forward with their headphone line.

@Jack Thanks, yes I will keep an eye on this. I don’t doubt Dyson has some great things coming in the future!