Is it possible to turn on ANC when on a phone call? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Is it possible to turn on ANC when on a phone call?

• 3 September 2024
  • 2 replies

I absolutely love my OnTrac headphones. When on a phone call transparency mode seems to automatically turn on. I tried double tapping to turn on isolation mode but it doesn't seem to work. Transparency mode amplifies the outside noise and makes it hard to hear the caller. Hopefully there is a solution or an update to fix this coming?

Hi @0903prr,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

For phone calls, we've tried to create a balance where ambient noise is filtered out, but you're still able to hear your own voice without shouting, and maintain situational awareness.

We’re always looking to improve our technology, software and services, and I’ll be happy to pass your feedback along to the right people for you.

Keep an eye on the Dyson Community and @DysonWear on Instragram for the latest Dyson OnTrac™️ news and updates!

Hi Jack,  Thanks so much for the response. That makes total sense. I truly appreciate your quick and cogent response. I am so glad I found this forum. When speaking with Dyson's customer service they don't seem to be very familiar with the products.  But you do! Thanks again!