OnTrac - head size | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Considering purchasing the OnTrac headphones but I have a tiny head and no headphones fit. When I put the ear cups in the correct position there is a large gap between my head and the headband, or if I put the headband on my head the ear cups are too low.

The product description says tested on a variety heads but no one can tell me what the minimum size it will fit.

My head size from middle of ear (where middle of cup should sit) over the top of my head to other ear is 32cm. Can anyone tell me if this is too small?

Thanks

ive got a peanut head. I own both the zones and the ontrac. the sides do not touch the sides of my head, only the top. this is super comfy to me and i can wear these for lengthy periods of time with no fatigue.

Thank you fellow peanut head! I was expecting the sides wouldn't touch my head but every single pair of headphones I try the top of the headphones is nowhere close to touching the top of my head. I have tried every high end headphone 😞

The last hat I bought was for a 4-7 year old girl!

ha! i was a firefighter in a previous life ( back in the 90s) and my lieutenant saw my head and gave me that name. we all had nicknames and I was called “peanut”. 🤓

the headphones i used before these were AKG N90Q’s. i abso-smurfly loved those headphones ( i have 2 pair) but they would press a bit too tight on the top of my head and i would have to adjust them so they contacted a different point on the top of my head. i love the tech in them and they sound great. 

i dont have any of those issues with the zones nor the on tracs. the on tracs are lighter and i barely feel them. the cups are like marshmallows just like the zones. really a comy set of headphones. i hope you can get to a local store and try them out! i think they would work well for you!