after i place an order gift dyson purification air dyson dont accept to cancel my order | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

after i place an order gift dyson purification air dyson dont accept to cancel my order

• 26 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Today I order a dyson purification  Air for my sister living in us michigan as a. Gift fiew minutes after i order i wanted to cancel the order with dyson and pay’pal! I lost all my afternoon chating with dyson :

they said not be able to cancel the order fiew.minutes after placing the order they pretend to deliver it after fiew minutes placing the order i ckeck out my visa account paypal charge me already the price???is so difficult ti accept and paypal say no disput possible for this transaction!!! 

​Hi @Hauda123

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to continue the conversation you’ve started directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer system details and can’t intervene with individual order cancellation or refund requests.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click Support to get in touch with the right Dyson Customer Care team for your region.