AM07 & BP01 Serial Numbers not recognised by Dyson App (Solved) | Dyson Community
Solved

AM07 & BP01 Serial Numbers not recognised by Dyson App (Solved)

• 4 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi

I’ve managed to add my Hairdryer with no issues, but both of my fans’ serial numbers are not recognised.

I need to troubleshoot the BP01 so need to add it to the app.  Any suggestions on how to add them to the app when the serial numbers aren’t recognised?

TIA

Tra y

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 July 2023, 16:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

I don’t think they’ve added these to the App yet. At least I can’t see it on my version. Nothing mentioned here either - Joining MyDyson™ and registering your machines | Dyson Community. I’d look to register it directly on the Dyson website, clicking the troubleshooting option there! Link on the above post. 

I don’t think they’ve added these to the App yet. At least I can’t see it on my version. Nothing mentioned here either - Joining MyDyson™ and registering your machines | Dyson Community. I’d look to register it directly on the Dyson website, clicking the troubleshooting option there! Link on the above post. 

I had a feeling this might be the case. I googled my issue and found the answer too. 

Thank you for replying.