app /wifi connectivity isses | Dyson Community
Solved

app /wifi connectivity isses

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Been trying to pay my TP07 for months now and still issues…might aswell of got the. TP10 at this rate as always constantly getting stuck on 3rd one or sometimes the others worked perfectly when I first got it a few years ago but I don’t know what you’ve done since for it not to connect.

please fix this?!

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 April 2024, 12:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ali1980,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - sorry to hear you’re encountering issues while trying to pair your Dyson Purifier Cool™ machine with the MyDyson™ app.

In the first instance, we’d suggest taking a look at our Getting connected article, which contains some useful tips:

There are lots of variables which can impact the connection journey. If you continue to have difficulty, you’ll need to speak with our Customer Care experts in our region for some further diagnostic checks - so they can help ensure there are no issues with the machine itself.

Get in touch by visiting Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.